Walking the Amalfi Coast
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Hike to Monte Tre Calli and be delighted by the views
- Visit Pompeii, fascinating ruins of former port town
- Opt to take a ferry to Capri, admire its rugged landscape
- Walk the ‘Sentiero degli Dei’, one of world's finest paths
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Start Agerola.
- Day 2: An impressive walk to top of Monte Tre Calli for great wide open views of the coastline.
- Day 3: Follow mule tracks and steps down to Amalfi; free afternoon to explore the famous cathedral or the Paper Mill Museum.
- Day 4: Drive to the Bay of Naples; visit the fascinating ruins of Pompeii and take an optional walk up the vast crater of Mt Vesuvius.
- Day 5: Walk from Ravello to Amalfi through the forests of the Valle delle Ferriere natural reserve.
- Day 6: Free day to relax or take a boat to Capri, visit Naples or Herculaneum (all optional).
- Day 7: 'Walk of the Gods' with superb panoramic views all the way to Positano; return by boat to Amalfi; try some locally-made Mozzarella cheese.
- Day 8: End Agerola.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MSMaris· March 28th, 2022Everything about this tour from start to finish was brilliant! There is no better way to experience and see this area of Italy! Tour guide Veriano Verde was spectacular, knowledgeable and patient. The family run hotel was lovely and made us feel right... Show moreExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience on our Walking the Amalfi Coast Tour and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your adventure. We were especially happy to hear your feedback on your guide... Show moreTrip date: March 2022
- Cyndi· November 6th, 2021The climbing was a bit of a challenge, but the scenery was well worth the effort! It was an amazing trip and one of my all time favorites!Exodus Travels commented on this reviewWe would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience on our Walking The Amalfi Coast Tour and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your adventure. Very glad to hear that you found that the views were worth... Show moreTrip date: October 2021
- CVCheryl· March 9th, 2020From booking to completion every person was prompt and helpful.Trip date: February 2020
- Mark· March 2nd, 2020Great guide. Great hikes. Great food. Great peopleTrip date: February 2020
- NKNita· December 5th, 2019Amazing tour guide, Vania, who catered to our every need! Spectacular staff at Hotel due Torre! Would definitely recommend this tour to my friends.Trip date: November 2019
- VKVicky· November 24th, 2019Great week in the Amalfi Coast! Our guide Vania was absolutely fantastic, really knowledgable about the local area and looked after everyone really well throughout the trip. The walks had some challenging terrain but the pace set made you feel safe and... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- SDSvetlana· November 13th, 2019The tour is amazing, great balance between hiking, great views, great food and company.Trip date: October 2019
- CECathy· October 3rd, 2019There was two times when instructions were unclear and we walked way out of our way. It was very disappointing. If there could be two walking guides, this would not have happened. Have one person who walks with the fast walkers and one person who... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JMJudy· October 2nd, 2019Loved it Stefano excellentTrip date: September 2019
- MPMalcolm· September 16th, 2019Loved the walks and the scenery was spectacular. We were with a great group of people and our guide Severio was very informative and fun to be withTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday30 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday7 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,399
- Saturday7 May, 2022EnglishSaturday14 May, 2022Based on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,399
- Saturday14 May, 2022EnglishSaturday21 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,479
- Saturday21 May, 2022EnglishSaturday28 May, 2022Based on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,579
- Saturday28 May, 2022EnglishSaturday4 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,349
- Saturday4 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday11 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,579
- Saturday11 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday18 Jun, 2022Based on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,479
- Saturday18 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday25 Jun, 2022Based on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,399
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday2 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,349
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Jul, 2022EnglishSaturday9 Jul, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,179
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are hiking poles provided?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- During the day walks, where do I leave my luggage?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
Keep Exploring Italy
- Italy Travel Guide
- How to get to Amalfi Coast
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Hiking in Europe in February
- Hiking in Europe in January
- Hiking in Europe in May
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2022/2023
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2022/2023
- Italy from Bomerano
- Italy Hiking & Trekking
- 8 days Italy
- Operators in Europe
- South Italy
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Amalfi Coast tours
- Italy tours
- Amalfi Coast
- South Italy
- Italy tours